I Know That My Redeemer Lives Happy Birthday Jesus! December 25

I Know That My Redeemer Lives. What Comfort This Sweet Sentence Gives! I Am So Exited To Have This Site In Particular Just For Jesus Christ Our Redeemer And Saviour Who Bled And Died For Us! Welcome Everyone. As I Have Loved You, Love One Another! Share Jesus' Love!

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Happy Birthday!

What Do Jesus Christ And Shanni Sullivan Have In Common? They Both Love Kids & Heavenly Father Very Much And Were Both Born In December!
Jesus - December 25
Shanni - December 21 I'm Honored That My Birthday Is So Close To Christs!

Some People Have Forgotten That Christmas Is About Christ's Birthday And All That He Has Done For All Of Us Even If Sometimes We Don't Realize It. Christmas Is A Week Away And LDSFamily.tk Is Dedicated To Celebrating The True Meaning Of Christmas - Celebrating The Birth Of The Most Perfect, Influencial, Prominent Man That God Sent Us And Celebrating The Sacrifice He Made For Us To Return Us To Our Heavenly Home. Please Always Remember Christ And When Its Christmas, The LEAST We Can Do Is Say "Happy Birthday Jesus" And Love & Serve One Another As He Did For Us. I Plan On Writing A Testimonial In Tribute To Jesus Within The Next Few Days, Please Visit This Site IKNOWTHATMYREDEEMERLIVES.TK Before Christmas For My Special Christ Christmas Tribute. It Will Be Well Worth Your Time! - Shanni & The Boys - OURFAMILY.tk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home