I Know That My Redeemer Lives Happy Birthday Jesus! December 25

I Know That My Redeemer Lives. What Comfort This Sweet Sentence Gives! I Am So Exited To Have This Site In Particular Just For Jesus Christ Our Redeemer And Saviour Who Bled And Died For Us! Welcome Everyone. As I Have Loved You, Love One Another! Share Jesus' Love!

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Friday, October 07, 2005

Sadness - Now Or Never?

"I Will Not Leave You Comfortless. I Will Come To You"
Great Fine And Dandy Dear Brother, But Nobody Is Posting Any Comments About You At This Blog. No I Don't Care For The Negative Comments To Be Posted. But It Saddens Me That People Aren't Posting Here. You Know I'm Giving My Best To This Place To Share The Gospel And Testimony To Help Others. I'm Sorry I Can't Give More For I Would Choose To Serve Thee And Thy Fathers As Much As I Can All The Days Of Our Lives....
Does Anyone Have Messages For Our Brother Here Who Saved Our Souls? I Feel Sad That There Is Nothing To Be Said For One Who Bled And Died And Suffered The Ultimate Pain For Us. Are Ye Too Busy To Find Time For Christ? Never Should We Be For If We Are To Take The Time, So Should We Make The Time To Stand As Witnesses Of God & The Saviour At All Times, In All Things And In All Places. I Chose This Network As My Opportunity To Make The Time For Christ, To Be A Missionary And To Have It In My Family's Life Every Day So We Would Always Remember. Should You Never Make The Time For Christ, You Will Be Looked Over At The Judgement Seat, Others Will Go Before You. Then Is Not The Time To Be Patient. The Time Is Now. At That Time Is When You Shall Want To Be Seen By The Godhead So You Cannot Meet Again With Your Eternal Family Until You Are Judged And Placed According To Your Good Works. Don't We Wait Long Enough In Life Until We Meet Our Passing Time? Yes We Do. Time For God Is Time With God. Know It. Once You Make That Time, You Will Find That You Always Have More Time. Funny How That Works, But God Works In Mysterious Ways. Love Christ & Heavenly Father As Fervently And Actively As We Would Of Those In The Flesh For There Is No Difference. Thank You - Shanni Sullivan, LDSFamily.tk And IKnowThatMyRedeemerLives.tk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home