I Know That My Redeemer Lives Happy Birthday Jesus! December 25

I Know That My Redeemer Lives. What Comfort This Sweet Sentence Gives! I Am So Exited To Have This Site In Particular Just For Jesus Christ Our Redeemer And Saviour Who Bled And Died For Us! Welcome Everyone. As I Have Loved You, Love One Another! Share Jesus' Love!

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Monday, October 03, 2005

The New Yahoo Group

Come Be Part Of Our LDS Family Network Community Hosted At Yahoo Groups And Enjoy The Gospel During The Week When Church Is Not Held. I Really Would Love For As Many Of You To Join Just To Be Able To Show The World How Strong We Are In Spirit And Numbers To Act As A Testament Of The Wonder Of Jesus, Heavenly Father And The Gospel! When You Post Links, I Put Them Into Consideration For Our Toolbar And Many Other Things So If You Want To Post Your LDS Site, Its A Great Place To Post It So That We Can All Enjoy Your Spirit, Testimony, Hope And Love For That's What Its Made Of And That Is Wonderful! I'm So Exited To See You There!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home